Swedish Dish Cloth
This plant-based sponge cloth can absorb up to 3/4 of a cup of liquids, it's perfect to clean up water and tea spills, dry dishes and pots, as well as wipe countertops and other surfaces. It can replace the use of up to 17 rolls of paper towels and can be composted easily.
- wood and cotton-based: super absorbent and 100% compostable.
- quick-drying: no more dishcloth smell.
- economical: replace the use of up to 17 rolls of paper towel.
- durable: depending on how you use it. if used very often, typically last for 2-3 months but it can last up to 6-12 months or 200 wash cycles.
- remove stain with soap with hands, in the top rack of dishwasher, or cold machine wash, and tumble dry on low temperature
- avoid bleaching avoid using on high-temperature surfaces such as ovens and stoves before cooling down