Regular price $9.00
A sustainable scrubber to replace plastic or metal pot scrubbers, great for heavy-duty yet scratch-free cleaning like stuck-on food, heavy stains, burnt scraps, grease on cast iron pots.
- sisal bristles: sisal is a natural fiber that comes from the agave sisalana plant, stronger and more durable than other natural fibers. It is resistant to bacteria, mildew, and oil.
- bamboo handle: bamboo is a sustainable plant that uses 1/3 less water to grow, self-replenishes, and is less likely than other woods to crack.
- effective & non-scratch: safe to clean food scraps and stain stuck on cast iron or stainless steel cookware
- rinse with water after each use and air dry with the bristle facing down
- clean bristles (as needed) with vinegar to kill bacteria.
- avoid soaking in water to prevent cracks
- avoid placing in dishwasher
- place away from high heat or flames note: oil brush handle to reduce the potential of cracking if you regularly submerge your dish brushes in water.